Exfoliation is by far the most effective way to wake up and improve a sluggish complexion. Skin cells are very short lived, and as you get older, it takes you much longer to regenerate new skin cells than it did when you were a teenager. If you don’t slough them off, they quickly start to accumulate, which makes your complexion dull and your pores look larger.
A chemical peel provides advanced exfoliation which removes the dry and discolored top layer of skin and reveals fresh, younger skin.
Chemical peels administered by the Aesthetic Medical Technician improve skin clarity, texture, and tone with minimal downtime.
Prior to your treatment, your esthetician will assess your skin and make a recommendation for the type of facial peel that will best suit your needs and tolerance for downtime. During the treatment, your esthetician will cleanse and apply solutions to your face, décolletage (neck and chest), or hands to remove dead skin cells. The solutions penetrate into the skin, causing dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is smoother and more refined looking.
Perfect 10 Intermediate and Advanced Peel from Topix Pharmaceuticals
The Perfect 10 Intermediate peel is formulated for Fitzpatrick skin types I-II-III and is recommended for sensitive to normal skin. The Perfect 10 Advanced peel is formulated for Fitzpatrick skin types I-II-III and is recommended for normal to tolerant skin. These peels provide visibly apparent peeling, exfoliates the skin, and delivers real, predictable, therapeutic results. After a peel, you will notice that your skin has a youthful, radiant and luminous tone. Your will notice an improvement in skin texture, with your skin feeling smoother and softer, and your pores will appear smaller since they will be unclogged. You will likely notice a reduction in the appearance of dark spots and of wrinkles and fine lines. These peels are formulated with a proprietary solution of alpha and beta hydroxy and amino acids that have been scientifically proven to achieve optimal skin health while minimizing irritation and downtime.
Highlights of the Procedure:
- Purpose: Improve the appearance of dull and uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots and sun damage, discoloration, large pores, and skin roughness on patients with Fitzpatrick skin types I-II-III.
- Length of Procedure: 15 minutes.
- Anesthesia: none – you will feel a slight tingling and heat sensation for a few minutes which will subside after the final step of the peel.
- Pre-treatment: Retinol and Retin A should be discontinued 5-7 days prior to treatment.
- Recovery: Peeling will be visible 2-3 days after the procedure, and should take about 7-10 days to completely peel and heal. The peel can be repeated every 5 weeks. After the treatment, avoid direct sun exposure, wear a physical sunscreen daily, and avoid pulling on peeling skin, rubbing peeled areas, and scrubbing skin.
- Price Range: $125-$150/peel.
Request A Consultation
1111 Sonoma Avenue Suite #202
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Tel: (707) 575-1626
Women's OB/GYN strive to make your experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible.